Composite Fencing / Deeplas
Transform Gardens with Stylish, Low Maintenance Deeplas Composite Fencing from Discount Fascia and Window Supplies Limited in Worksop
Composite Fencing, the environmentally friendly easy to install alternative…
Deeplas composite fencing is the new stylish and easy to install fencing solution that saves you money. Not only will it revolutionise your garden with its contemporary look and feel, but it’s also the environmentally friendly choice too, being manufactured from 75% recycled materials.
COMPOSITE FENCING IS QUICK & EASY
The unique finish of composite fence panels will add beauty and complement a gardens’ natural surroundings. These incredible light fencing panels are incredible strong, making general handling and transportation easy.
20 YEAR GUARANTEE
All composite fencing products come with a 20 year manufacturers guarantee against rotting. Variations in colour, shade or pigment are NOT covered under the guarantee. These variations in no way affect the longevity of the product.
Key Features of Composite Fencing
- Environmentally friendly Manufactured from 75% recycled materials, so you can be assured that you are helping the environment.
- Use with existing posts Remove the old wooden panels from the concrete posts and slot the composite fencing in place.
- Looks and feels like wood The unique finish will add beauty and unlike most traditional fencing, the dual face means you can also share the cost with neighbours.
- Use with timber panels Composite fence posts and gravel boards can also be used in conjunction with wooden panels.
- Extremely strong Independent testing has proved a greater tensile strength than concrete posts, demonstrated by the 56 stones above! It will even flex in strong winds.
- Incredibly light At around 5kg, it is incredibly light and strong, it makes handling and transportation easy. The health and safety risks of concrete fence posts are eliminated.
- Can be cut with a handsaw Composite fence and gravel boards are easy to cut and trim to suit popular European fence panels (1.8m wide). The material will also accept screws to secure the fence into position.
20 year guarantee. All composite fencing products come with a 20 year manufacturers guarantee against rotting.
Tough and hard-wearing. Much greater tensile strength than concrete posts.
Saves time and money. A composite fence will work out much cheaper over time compared to timber panels, which will need to be maintained.
Looks and feels like wood. The fencing’s unique finish will add beauty and complement gardens for years to come.
Maintenance Free – No more painting and regular maintenance to keep fences looking like new.
UK manufactured – All composite fence products are manufactured in UK factories.